NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

I’m tisch and still have two buttons if that helps!

1 Like

I am totally messed up now; there are just too many factors impacting our conclusion. (1)people with 1/2 buttons(2)people with housing/no application.(3)people with 2 terms,+jterms…

1 Like

yeah same thing with me, I’m sure it may be similar to 16% ish though.

yeah

What do you have for the housing page? If I may ask.

I’m just curious is the housing still an indicator anymore?

There’s just too many possibilities. I think the people that had their portal changed has the highest change of getting in

Yes, Summer has shown up for about a week or two before I was able to actually go to the StarRez portal and see an application. No, I did not attend any NYU summer programs. I have two buttons as well. Just in case, I applied to CAS.

changed to what?

Like the housing portal changed

IDK, and there are too many colleges to summarize by one conclusion at this moment.

Still can’t login into tje Starrez. Honestly this seems like a rejection

At this point all we can do is wait

Do you happen to have the link for the starRex page

what are you talking about? The Starrez? what is that

Nah don’t think like that, you’ve got this! Also, it took weeks for mine to change, give it time. The schools we applied to and diff factors need to be taken into consideration as well. Here is the link to the StarRez portal: NYU Housing Application Portal

hope it works!

It’s NYU’s main housing portal. Here is a link to it: NYU Housing Application Portal

I have that too but I applied to Stern and my Stern email worked. Did they do a summer program?

I also applied CAS

Join the NYU applicant discord to discuss lol Discord