NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

the StarRez portal worked for me and i applied to stern. i have 2 buttons, summer 2022, and no stern email

I don’t think the StarRez portal is an indicator tbh

Yeah

yea probably not

Nope

what is the indicator, the starrez?

yeah, but time would tell.

the people that can access starrez prob got in but that goes against stern. This is so confusing lol

2 Likes

Can anybody send a screenshot of what happens when they try to login to starrez? IIRC last time I tried to do it (before it worked for me) I just got stuck in a loop, but idk

Hey guys where am I supposed to see the ‘no applications available’?

Im redirected too, applying to tisch, two boxes and summer 2022

2 Likes

my only hope is the oat dude that got his stern email vertified lol

when i go to www.housing.nyu.edu i get redirected to On Campus Living

Starrez prob isnt an indicator because people w no stern email are able to log in which makes 0 sense if the stern email glitch is the only “reliable” indicator

2 Likes

yeah and the people that had starrez work have 2 buttons. yet to see one one button make starrez work

2 Likes

Yup and one button means ur decision has been processed so its not addin up

Well this one is actually debatable and we won’t know until tomorrow if that holds true

that was last year, none of the indicators from last year are working, so maybe with the bottuns is the same, they might not mean what we think

1 Like

yeah the buttons may not indicate anything. However, the bunch of stern kids with the email and one button are a indicator. Since we seem to agree that the email is a indicator for stern