NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

yes, true, but i’m talking about the indicators for people who didnt apply for stern, there’s no way to predict for the rest of the schools yet

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

could someone tell me what “one button” means? like what button and where am I supposed to have this button? I’m so sorry but I joined this place tonight and have no idea whats going on

I also applied to Tisch and am getting the same results as you.

so at this point are the people with 2 buttons the only ones that show starrez

I agree cause if 2 buttons mean that a decision has been made, then all of us should have 1 since we only have 1 more day until decisions are released

wait if 2 buttons mean a decision has been made wouldn’t everyone have 2 buttons. why do some of us have one only

1 Like

awk i meant hasn’t been made lol sorry

I applied to Stern and I tried the email trick and it works, but I was admitted into a summer course last year (although I’m pretty sure it wasn’t to Stern it was just regular pre-college which I ended up not attending) so I’m not sure if the email is a good indicator for me. Any thoughts or suggestions?

lol its ok. It doesn’t make sense for all the one button kids to get rejected cause that’s like half the kids

1 Like

I sound like im in denial lol I think I am. Prob didn’t get in

true which then means that the buttons aren’t an indicator, but at the same time why do some have 2 buttons and others have 1? Is it just random at this point; this is so confusing lol

1 Like

its prob random. And now there are people able to access the starrez page. But all of them are two button. So the starrez may not mean anything either

Maybe something will change tomorrow who knows

1 Like

agree

1 Like

lets just wait on it

2 Likes

what other button do you have besides the request to change personal info one?

As far as I know, our school have 10 students who apply to NYU and the two guys who have the highest GPA get no application with one button

1 Like

idk about y’all but all of this is really overwhelming, don’t forget to take care of yourself and log out for the day if you need to! set healthy boundaries! know that you are an awesome person independent of college decisions :))

6 Likes

I hope so lol