NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

hi everyone! i’m from last years thread (2025) and i’m about to start at nyu in the spring. feel free to ask any questions :slight_smile: here 4 u all and best of luck <3

1 Like

hiii do you know any students that didn’t have emails at first but got in to stern

hi! honestly, the email thing doesn’t really matter because if i’m not wrong everyone has an email that can be found in their profile. unless they changed it this year.

I mean the @stern.nyu.edu that email

a glitch last year was that in nyu albert under finances, you can click on “financial aid links” and it will show you your cost of attendance which might mean you are accepted

oh i heard about that, what if you didn’t apply for financial aid? If you know

it might still show up and your cost of attendance will obviously be the full cost

1 Like

hi, I’m curious that is the buttons and housing portal really an indicator? Does two button mean reject?

mine says financial aid links are not accessible

same

Same

Good luck to everyone from your friend Bewarethepolicia!!!

5 Likes

My daughter applied to Barnard College four years ago but did not get in. She now hates Millie the Dancing Bear

1 Like

i’m not entirely sure what each button means but i wouldn’t bank on this being the indicator. if i remember correctly from last year the two buttons means accepted

3 Likes

no button and no housing app meant acceptance

1 Like

oh maybe it’s different for this year

the only reason why i would say no app and no housing is a good indicator is bc of the google form and how every kid w a stern email has no app and no housing and the stern email is kind of the only reliable indicator

are decisions supposed to come out today?

tmrw! dec 15

tomorrow, the 15th