NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

how you know

Hi, is that from Nyu? where did you find it?

https://nyu.collibra.com/asset/3ca1a7c3-ae26-4043-8199-493c7c340654?tabbar=History&fbclid=IwAR3JsSa7hb220NPdRJ92sghs_E6_fX8U2xs2ZWKAAdp0gMDbdYEGIDQwqg8

I don’t know that it is, either. Literally have no clue what to expect going into tomorrow afternoon; don’t even know if I want the buttons to stay or go haha. Just ready for it to be over, for his sake.

2 Likes

I might be wrong, but I think anyone who enters the database is automatically entered into the list?

ohhhh is it? thanks

Not sure tho lol, but I don’t think it means anything

is there any official thing to support? plzzz im rely anxious af seeing two buttons left!!

You can go to the Collibra search and type in “Users.” The result will show you every single name listed in the database. This database alone has grown 100+ people within the last 24 hours currently standing at 1265 users. Correct me if I’m wrong but NYU ED I accepts more than 1265 people, therefore it wouldn’t be a reliable indicator.

So yea, I think if you login to this section your name is simply stored there for a period of time.

2 Likes

Nothing other than stern emails is concrete. Pretty sure stern emails are kinda concrete.

could you plz talk sth about your profile :(( 2 buttons+ summer too, anxious af

2 Likes

mines still left there

agreed

But every stern email applicants commonly had no apps so I think no apps can also be a indicator

Sooooo what’s your status in housing/portal? thx if you wanna say

maybe :eyes:

i applied for steinhardt, idk i think at this point all we can really do is wait until tomorrow because none of these are solid indicators

2 Likes

I have the same thing!! do you have two boxes and summer for housing??

Do you think all stern emails were activated?

I think unlikely? not sure tho