NYU ED I Class of 2025

nah decisions are released from 3-5pm est we would’ve known by now

1 Like

Do they usually announce decisions come out before they send emails? Bc they could possibly come today since it’s only 3:30 est

I’m assuming they would post something on the meetNYU twitter account like they did last year, but they also didn’t post which day they anticipated decisions to be released so who knows. my bets are on tomorrow

2 Likes

yes

what is ur sat score

I’m able to access my stern life dashboard although it says im a limited access user…does that mean anything? also the e-suite to make payments. My student ID on that is different than the University ID that was given to activate my initial application portal. thoughts?

where is the dashboard

just logged into stern life

what were the steps to getting on there

what is the stern life userna,e

sternlife.stern.nyu.edu

and used my net ID

anyone apply ED1 to CAS for pre-dental?

It let you log in? For me it says that they don’t recognize my username or password.

i think the account needs to be activated after the acceptance

1 Like

^^ like the acceptance letter says (if I remember) that you need to like activate your accounts

yeah here!! i applied to mcc

Anyone get an acceptance yet? I’m freaking out!

no???

1 Like

Decisions come out tomorrow for nyu if that’s what you mean. Others of us have gotten into other schools tho!

1 Like

Oh, I just heard other schools ended up giving theirs earlier so I thought NYU would do the same, which is why I asked.