NYU ED I Class of 2025

Yeah me too

thank god, i thought i was the only one

did u apply for fin aid?

did you apply for aid? what’re ur stats

Yeah i applied for financial aid. And i have a 3.8 gpa and 106/120 teofl i didnt apply with sat cuz i couldnt with corona.

Yuppp, applied for financial aid. Went test optional IB student 40/42

okay, best of luck

lol same but I submitted sat. are u international

I’m not rrly international coz i have a US passport. But im currently studying outside US.

I’m international i’m actually from Morocco

1 Like

hmm it’s weird though why are we the only ones still with two boxes lmaoo

i still have my checklist oop-

i do too and i think the checklist vanishes when the decisions are about to roll out

People in last years RD thread were talking abt a correlation between checklist and acceptance but then when acceptances came out they all forgot to mention the checklist like thanks now I’m gonna stress over nothing until 3-5

2 Likes

yeah usually the checklist vanishes a couple hours before – i just saw someone in this thread saying theirs was gone already?

How many of u all have applied for financial aid? Does that reduce the chance of acceptance?

No, NYU is need blind

nyu is need-blind for domestic applicants and need-aware for international applicants

i think it couldve been the account that was trolling saying they got accepted. idk tho lol im sooo nervous

does anybody know if NYU actually does consider accepting you to your other choice(s) if you don’t get into your first?