NYU ED I Class of 2025

What School at NYU did you get into?

So did I! Where do you live?

I GOT INTO TISCH - I’m from NY
my insta is melaniee.zambrano
cant wait to meet you guys

1 Like

yall i got into lib studies but is that bad?

1 Like

Me too!!!

My DD got waiting list . What is that mean ?

Following

I got in with a 3.5 gpa to tisch, it’s possible guys!

2 Likes

i’ll follow you!

I got in with a 3.3!!

our essays>>>>

2 Likes

@staridley did you apply with test score ?

still no decision

no tests!

I got in with a 3.75 GPA, no test scores, 5 honors courses and 2 AP classes, anything is possible!!

4 Likes

I got into the liberal studies core program is that the same for you?

Does anyone accepted into CAS know their major? My letter didn’t say.

@EmmaV27 It will be months before you register for classes! Your advisor details will be on Albert. Relax, it will all become clear :slight_smile:

For those getting into your second choice programs or campuses - especially those who didn’t give a lot of thought about how they would work out as alternates (this seems quite common) spend some time thinking it over. For some people their second choices are perfectly good alternative routes in, for others they may not be suitable for what you want to major in. For LS in particular, look at how the required courses fit with your intended eventual major.

@ssww72 you get admitted by school not major for CAS, that’s why it doesn’t say.

Ok thank you so much! My parents didn’t go to college here so I don’t have that much help from them and was a little lost bc idk what to chose

Connect with me on Instagram @ashleyymenjivar! Looking forward to meeting some of you next year :slight_smile: