NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

That’s what I originally thought, this part of the website is a bit confusing.
Standardized Testing

later! we thought they’d come out around 11/12 but it ended up being 3

Actually not so. My son noticed today that he can access housing portal but his friends cannot. Don’t know if there’s any “astrology” to it but it’s definitely not an option for everyone

2 Likes

Are you 100% certain about that? That they are unable to access it?

Actually I’m unable to access it too!

1 Like

How do you access the housing portal?

THere was definite portal astrology with ED2 and housing portal and update buttons on top right corner of application portal.

what link did you use?

click the “Admission” Tab, then “Undergraduate Admission”, then “Admitted Students”, then “Next steps”, then “Apply for Housing”, then “Fall Admits” and then the housing selection comes up.

1 Like

Ds had summer housing closer to date which disappeared completely on the day. His buttons went from two to one (day before) to zero. He got into second choice school .

People who had two update buttons till end and went to zero were supposed to be rejected.

And people who had academic housing( I could be wrong ) were accepted. Check the ED thread.

Are anyones buttons gone yet?

I used one of the links that was sent above and I just looked up nyu housing and signed into Albert like that too. It was the same page and the button was there too but when I clicked on it nothing happened

nope still have all of mine and summer housing.

1 Like

Yep. They all just did a Zoom meeting. I’m sure.

if you go to the top of this thread, there are a bunch of links and the housing portal is in there somewhere

same

My daughter still has both buttons and only summer housing. I think when the buttons disappear, that’s when the housing thing matters.

3 Likes

Does it say summer 2022 or just summer?

1 Like

me too. has anyone’s buttons disappeared?

This is what mine looks like where are the buttons that everyone is talking about?