NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Hey, I also applied to NYUAD and got invited to candidate weekend. My checklist disappeared, and under NYU housing, I see NYUAD undergraduate: new student.

Me too!

2 Likes

How do you check this?

the checklist is on nyu admission portal (you can google it and login), and the housing portal is https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

1 Like

Mine shows this

3 Likes

oh wow, this could be a signā€¦ did your buttons disappear?

My checklist disappeared, but I still have both buttons, summer housing, and the withdraw form. What does this mean?

1 Like

do we know up until what day things change up until? none of my stuff has changed and iā€™m getting a little nervous lolll

i still have everything, including checklist

@mrp1 - So, I made the mistake of looking at the NYU 2025 thread to confirm what you said and I couldnā€™t find anything which supported what you said. The one post I found was a person who was actually waitlisted and had the same thing as me ā€œwaitlist undergraduateā€ in their housing portal. Can you direct me to anything else? Please and thank you.

the stern email hack is probably fixed right?

I only see Summer 2022 in my Housing Portal, does that mean I got rejected

only the checklist, not the two buttons

Honestly, I think there is mixed reporting on this. Some say no buttons and no apps for housing applications are a good sign, others say they are. I donā€™t know at this point. I am able to get into Albert and Bursar but not sure what that means if anything.

1 Like

Honestly, I think that maybe they changed stuff up this time around since a lot of people arenā€™t seeing changes OR they are slowly changing things to try to make it less noticeable to those that arent actively on threads like this? Just my prediction.

https://www.nyu.edu/admissions/undergraduate-admissions/admitted-students/next-steps.html

Means nothing till they start loading results in the portal which will be 28/29 of this month

2 Likes

Decision release date is the 30th

1 Like

Delete