NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Applied to stern. Have one button, no checklist, and summer only. What does that mean?

That’s what I’m trying to figure out. If everyone has Summer only or (Summer 2022 + Academic Year 2022-2023) then it doesn’t mean anything at this point. If people also have Spring + Summer then it might mean something.

mine doesnt say anything, its just a blank screen

reject

I have the summer tab only

I have summer only too

When you click on NYU Home, what are the different tiles you see? The first one I see is "What does the Lock Icon Mean?

Thanks

where is that?

After you log into the Applicant Portal, do you see a tab on the top right that says “NYU Home”. If so, click that

1 Like

my portal showed only “summer 2022” when I logged in 7 hours ago bc I noticed that my checklist was gone and that I had only one button left on my portal. when i checked it again 5 min ago, however, it has both “summer 2022” and “academic year 2022-2023”
anyone have any idea as to what the change might indicate ab my decision?? i applied to nyu summer program a year ago but wasn’t accepted, could this be a factor that impacted the housing application? thank uuuu

what school did you apply to?

steinhardt for mcc

1 Like

Did anyone apply to Tisch and has only summer for housing?

I do not know where yu get this info from, but the reality is that having only summer means rejection.

I think the reality is it probably doesn’t mean much. Going back to 2025 RD round, having just Spring was a rejection. Here, people are reporting the portal still changing even though the other “indicators” that a decision has been made for you are there. We need to accept there may not be any at all and wait patiently for the decisions.

1 Like

Tisch here. Was summer only, but now AD too :grimacing:

I don’t have AD and I wonder if it’s because I only applied to New York campus

Many have applied only to NY but over the last week or so have had AD show up and then disappear again. Many have had spring/summer, then saw Fall added, now have only Summer. It’s possible every time they run updates, refreshes or system tests that “changes” are made since right now for applicants the housing options don’t matter.

I think it is too early to read the portal astrology (as they call). They will not be loading results will late in Tuesday/Early Wednesday. So we should hold off drawing conclusions based on what we saw last year since it is still too early. Students who have done summer programs will have different options in the portal.

Agreed. My point exactly. Not to mention many students commute so an “indicator” related to housing wouldn’t be relevant at all. That wouldn’t even be part of their profile.