NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

joining this chat helps me cope with my anxiety lmao
today this chat went from 600 responses to now 800+ loll

1 Like

it was all people with summer last year. my best prediction for this year is some ppl with just summer will get in. not sure tho, but don’t get down on yourself if you have just summer.

1 Like

Manifesting this :pray: Hope I will be one of them

1 Like

you’ve got this :+1:

My son’s portal shows the waitlisted undergrad on housing for academic year 2022-2023. On the applicant portal, it only has 1 button: the update personal info one, not the applicant one. I would still cation that it doesn’t necessarily mean anything. Or it might be that they are staggering getting them in. Ours had updated on Friday the 25th.

Tomorrow will be interesting with all of us scrambling to check if academic gets added to the summer

1 Like

mine also got added on friday

How are you so sure of this? After seeing everyone’s post, I am more confused as ever :rofl:

My son’s portal says “academic year 2022-2023” and then lists “waitlisted undergraduate”. This is for NYC Tisch

2 Likes

yea they shouldn’t assume it’ll be the same as ed2. i don’t think summer only is a rejection tbh, it’s more like a tossup probably.

1 Like

positive indicator :+1:

What does that same screen look like for you?

pretty much the same thing, just has an active link/button for the academic year

2 Likes

Mine too. Have you looked on your applicant portal as well? My son’s only has 1 button now (update your personal info) and the button for Applicant something is gone. Do you have the same?

i indeed do have the same

1 Like

can anyone explain about this ?
does it have to be in a box format or like that?

My daughter applied Gallatin. She has one button and summer only.

What exactly is Gallatin, and how does getting a degree there work? I looked it up, but I honestly have never really heard of an interdisciplinary school. How do you choose that Gallatin, or any interdisciplinary school, is the right one for u? I’m interested lol.

In NYU NY or NYUAD?

Gallatin, same to me