NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

I think we should all stay calm because nyu accepts by major not by college, i just looked it up

2 Likes

no wait- doesn’t it say the opposite? that they admit by school, not by major. i could be mistaken.

1 Like

no it says they view applicants directly under the major

it says those who apply directly to a major and those who apply undecided are on the same playing field tho? that indicates to me that your indicated major is not a factor in admission. but idk.

ok so there’s a scary button, and idk what it means. does nyu think i already enrolled or something? xd

I have that cancellation button on mine as well. I don’t think it means anything.

I did, I applied to LS core, have one button and only summer housing. Not sure what that means.

Starting to think I shouldn’t have applied to LS core cause idk anyone else who did, but I actually did cause I like it more.

yeah i have the same thing

makes me feel a bit better tbh. we’re in the same boat :sob::muscle::muscle:

did that just now show up?

I have summer and I’ve only had summer :confused:

My D did

1 Like

NYU housing portal down

https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

OH?? Are they updating the housing portal?

1 Like

When I go to NYU Housing, it now says “## Attention Thank you for your interest in housing at NYU. Due to a technical issue, service may be temporarily interrupted. Not to worry! Please check back later to complete your application. Thank you!” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

we crashed the site ig LMFAOOOO

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

It changed back.

YUP. It’s back. Does anyone see any changes? Mine is the same.