NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Likely a momentary crash. No change.

maybe if we crash it again it will change :new_moon_with_face:

Bruh I can still log in and nothing has changed for me :skull:

bye that’s even more concerning for me LMFAOOO applied for the same exact major + school but only have summer. :sob:

2 Likes

my portal just changed from summer only to summer + academic year. i’ve been checking all day so this must have happened in the last hour, i’m so nervous lol

2 Likes

So that sounds good? I think what we’ve learned today is that (a) updates are being made on rolling basis even after the checklist and button things go away. Which means updates will probably occur right up until decision released time. We’re all still in this!!

1 Like

yay! if you feel comfortable with sharing, what major and school did you apply to?

I still have no updates :cold_face:

2 Likes

did anyone else here apply to cas for politics ??? i still have summer only getting kinda nervous ik i shouldn’t be like stressing or reading too much into it tho !

yall is the second button the personal information one? and hat does it mean if u still have it??

My daughter also applied cas for politics and still has the summer housing

I am guessing that if housing portal has some changes, it says admit or waitlist. If nothing changes, it would be waitlist or rejected. Since everyone has summer from the beginning. Not sure if it is right. I hope it is not.

has anyone who applied for cas GPH:sociology have something other than summer 2022?

Yeah I applied bio and have Academic Year

2 Likes

any Tandon applicants have any updates?

no, i have the same. i applied to that exact major

not yet :woozy_face:

any steinhardt applicants have any academic years?

2 Likes

did anyone that applied for neural science as their major have academic year in their housing portal?

looks like either we are going to get updated last, or no one here is getting housing changes that applied to Tandon. ig we will wait until tomorrow