NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

2 days feels like forever rn

Maybe they will have mercy on us and release tomorrow.

its less than 2 days at this point but it still feels like forever fr

haha i wish

We have summer …. Where do you see academic year ? Do you mean Summer 2022 or academic year 22-23 ? Their 2 tabs are also favored .

i just looked it up (cause i texted my friend who applied to nyuad) and my one button and checklist did not disappear until friday 1 day after the email was sent

yea, i had mine disappear the day before, not with the one button. some ppl think that’s a good sign. what housing do u have?

1 Like

I still have summer only. I applied to NYUAD and got an invite for CW. Is there still a chance for me? I am so scared…

summer only, but looks like all the gph kids have that in this chat too, maybe the order the checklist disappears also has to do with the houses updating? then it would make sense that the gph kids all have the same rn and it has yet to change

NYUAD could be totally different idk, we’re mostly NY

1 Like

Anyone applied to Stern seeing any changes on the portal? I am still enjoying Summer 2022 :innocent:

hm i’m not sure. i’d like to gain some data, but it might be hard. if everyone that has academic year had their checklist disappear early, that’s a huge bit of info.

so what i heard from my friend who also got invited for cw, there is no chance that you will be rejected, so worst case scenario is that you will be waitlisted, once again, im just relaying the info i heard, nothing is confirmed

yeah me too, maybe if the other gph kids had theirs disappear after the email, it would back up my theory that they are doing it off of majors but for now idk

nah still have one button, no checklist, and summer only. I had the 2 tabs favorited though

1 Like

still have summer as well

Anyone applied to GPH: Science and have summer only?

1 Like

what checklist and button are you guys talking about?

ok, pls fill this out. really comprehensive on info NYU Indicators

From what I’ve heard if you get invited to the CW then you are in! There’s no need to worry at this point