NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

personally, i dont think any of the global public health majors have gotten any updates to housing. do you happen to know when your checklist disappeared?

1 Like

ty for creating a new one :sob::pray:, the more specific we get the better

yessir! the more people that fill it out, the better

1 Like

I really want to say before this past Friday which is been the main talk right now. I donā€™t think the checklist disappearing and one button thing has anything to do with housing

My checklist disappeared prior to the email also, but I still only have summer. Could it be my major?

thatā€™s what iā€™m trying to find out, tracking all of the variables including majors. but i need a lot of responses for any accurate analysis lol.

2 Likes

my theory is: nyc campus is basing it off of majors. so those majors who have had their housing change earlier, were also the ones who had their checklist disappear earlier. however, if you had your checklist disappear after, your housing will also change later (which is why i think none of the gph people have had theirs change). Once again, it is just my theory and the more results we have on the poll, the more we know

ok, interesting bit of data. so far, everyone that was friday/after has summer only, but the opposite way around doesnā€™t apply. which means that a likely explanation is the housing is still being updated by major, but the checklist was actually the most reliable indicator.

1 Like

could u share the data on a spreadsheet LMAO

and also that all of the academic year ones happen to be Wednesday and before or not sure, seems to support this too.

1 Like

when there are sufficient responses, yea

hmm okay. could you also share the data (not because i dont believe you, but it would be nice for everyone to see :sob:)

iā€™m just waiting cuz, even tho i see a bit of a trend, itā€™s totally not enough people to confidently say

I applied to Game Design and my checklist disappeared on Friday afternoon, but my housing portal has had summer only all the time, so Iā€™m very confused and scaredā€¦Do you know anyone who applied to the same major as me? Perhaps it will help provide some new information.

since itā€™s a google form u could just make it one through google form and it updates alone any time someone responds !

1 Like

ye ok, as long as people donā€™t stop responding when i send the link.

I honestly do think itā€™s based on major rather than school like we had originally thought since I and someone else who applied under politics still have summer :pray:t2:

or at least i hope so lmaooo

im sorry, idk anyone who had the same major, but dont be scared, none of this actually confirmed until the day of the decisions, we are basing off of what we think, hang in there. im sure you had a killer application :slight_smile:

1 Like

i need more people who have summer + academic to get a good read Untitled form (Responses) - Google Sheets

1 Like