NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

So, I used to be able to get into NYU Brightspace on NYU Home. Now, if I click on it it tells me that my user/password is invalid. I think I am gonna call it a night. I am freaking myself out.

I can’t login on gmail so it could be nothing.

1 Like

is anyone able to access this?
https://connect.nyu.edu/portal/admit_events

Rory peeps; do you guys have academic year yet? I still only have summer and my button disappeared on Saturday I think. Stressing out over here lol

Yes, I can. But when I click on an event on April, it redirects to log in. When I log in, it goes to application portal, so it doesn’t let me sign up. Probably means nothing.

yeah I can. can u?

Yea I can open it. But I think everyone can open the link, because that does not need to log in

nah I meant register here button/ key lmao

No. Can you?

pretty sure I can I just have to press on the event and register

Nope maybe we can open it during decision day
might be similar to the connect link from last year that opened 5 hours before release time

wait what are y’all talking about

u mean where it says “looking for weekend on the square” ?

I can hit register and it opens but it has an old date on it

Weekend on the Square
Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 9:00 AM until Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 3:30 PM

Get ready for a two-day NYU Extravaganza! Start the weekend with a session that breaks down the academic experience at NYU then fill your day with activities of your choosing.

You can tour campus, visit a residence hall, meet with faculty members, enjoy student performances, celebrate with other newly admitted students and get lots of NYU swag. This is our signature admitted student event and this year is going to be bigger than ever.

Please refer to your confirmation email for your specific event location.
Registration is no longer available because the registration deadline has passed.

there is a register here button that would bring u to “this portal is only for admitted students”
pretty sure it meant nothing lmao

pressed register here says the same thing as the previous post. unsure if we are talking about the same thing

herm not sure then I think it depend on the date of the event. When you press on a date for 2022 it brings u to “you must be admitted
” while 2019 will bring u to the previous post

yeah don’t worry to much about the link I shared
lmaoo just thought it was interesting

My D does, do you have it as well?

You are correct. I went back in and hit a 2022 date and then click on the event on the left hand side and got this:

Meet Us @ The Square: Student Panel and Tour

Unfortunately, this event is only for admitted students. If you believe you are receiving this message in error, please contact us at admissions.ops@nyu.edu.