NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

CAS Econ

probably did, cant remember now lol

personal info update

the personal information button on your application status page

In reading through the 2025 thread I’m seeing summer + academic often resulted in waitlist but some had other decisions and plenty of summer only were accepted. In any event, I’m not at all convinced the housing status means much so good luck to all!! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

hey guys! just saw this in my housing, what do you think?

https://■■■■■■/G74Myzh

disregard this, it won’t let me post a link to the screenshot

But what does it say?

6 hours and we’ll know so don’t waste your day overthinking and stressing out now. Best of luck everyone!!

6 Likes

same, i still have the personal info button and summer only in housing, and i applied to CAS

My D has zero buttons now.

2 Likes

Same for my son. Preparing for later - tough day for many, but super excited for everyone who hears positive news!!

2 Likes

applied to stern, did email didnt work. No button at my portal and only Summer for housing

same

seems like theres a mix of people that have one button/no button and still different housing situations, portal astrology was not very reliable this year i wish everyone the best of luck whether you get in or not youll end up where you belong!

5 Likes

I still have the personal information button, and in the housing portal I have summer + academic year. Not sure how this stacks up though because I applied to NYU Shanghai as my number one.

1 Like

exactly the same here

Congrats in advance to those who will be accepted. Please post stats such as SAT score and UW GPA, without which your posts wouldn’t be helpful to future NYU applicants.

1 Like

it seems like people who have summer + academic year still have the personal info button

7 Likes

yes summer+academic year+1 button still accessible