NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

I just checked and I have one button and summer + academic year still.

yeah most people with summer + academic still have the button

Sending positive thoughts and vibes!

1 Like

I took a mere glimpse at last year’s RD Thread. I saw a few summers only accepted and summer + academic year accepted, while summer + spring rejected or waitlisted. Last year they focused on rather whether (1) the checklist disappeared (2) withdraw button disappeared (3) the housing portal (4) access admitted student page, but not whether they had a button or not.

But what does academic year+summer with no button mean? sob I think some people who have those two don’t have the button

This has been a year heavy with WLs for many.

let’s take a poll to clear things up lmao

Honestly I believe having that missing personal button thing is a necessary step toward decision day. I mean it’s like a withdraw button
they have to remove it in time for decisions

are you guys able to make a profile in nyu home? some people on zeemee are able to while others arent

I can’t

bruh at this point I think nyu is just trolling us

1 Like

based on the 20 samples in the poll so far, there is no such combo

2 Likes

maybe as they put in the decision the button disappears?

“:To accept your offer of admission, simply log into NYUAlbert and click on “View Application Status,” and then click on “Admitted Student’s Portal.” From there, you can respond to your offer of admission.:”

This is what it is on a page for Admitted Students, admitted would do the rest of work in their own portal so I wonder why the button would be left for them in Applicant portal.

Honestly this is a mess why would nyu let us access any of this in the first place sob

2 Likes

oh i can

Maybe they don’t and people just think they do.

What button is everyone talking about? Is it the one on the application portal?

1 Like

Ok our data is still way to small but honestly I think having any of the button can mean acceptance, waitlist,and rejection 
there is to much limitations with just 20 people adding to the poll

1 Like

Right so if the decisions are in Albert which is separate why would what us in the portal or housing or FA systems necessarily mean anything?

1 Like