NYU Waitlist 2024

i do, CAS. @aaaghosh did you apply to CAS as well?

I don’t have it either. I think this is pretty clear that if you have it you got in. Rip. Hopefully the next wave can pull through

I don’t either. Tisch.

mine just went away lol I’m so confused

I applied to CAS but i added Liberal Studies and Silver to be considered for as well

Mine disappeared as well lol

I don’t, but I didn’t apply to CAS. It’s probably the first CAS/GLS wave that they’re preparing to release right now, and the other schools should come later.

so did mine

@schmendy27 wait same :frowning: maybe it was just a glitch?

@schmendy27 Do you mean that you had accept/decline message, but it’s disappeared now?

Mine disappeared as well (Albert accept/decline message for CAS effective 5/6). Housing is unreliable for sure, but this is pretty odd…

Someone from nyu probably is monitoring this thread. Oops. Or it was a glitch

Did anybody’s go away lol?

I have the admission offer in albert too for liberal studies

Ok, looks like everybody’s went away- I genuinely have no clue why this is such a complicated process. Just tell me yes or no so I can move on.

I’m a Stern waitlist, and I got the Albert admitted students message with the ability to pay for a deposit, but it disappeared when I refreshed the page.
I also had the fall 2020 admit message on the housing portal and the zoom “member-student” thing.

What is happening… mine went away. Also does anyone know when the second wave is if the first is today?

honestly i think i just need to take a nap for like 6 hours until the first wave comes out bc this is SO stressful 0.o

@sunsetpeaches lmao facts

Lmao i agree, i just want to sleep