NYU Waitlist 2024

@krispey did you pay the deposit? does it work?

It says congratulations on admission, but I did not try to pay the deposit, but I can input all my information.

how do you go to the albert thing? I’m new to this so I’m confused and wondering

@krispey okay, same. i really hope more people see this so i can figure out if this is legit or just a computer error haha

Okay… That news is pretty sad for me cause when I went to Albert page, I only found NYU Housing Payment button not the admitted students button. When I clicked View Applicant Status page and clicked the Application status page link, it redirects me to the applicant portal.

Maybe they’ll release at 12 EST like they did RD decisions- that’s 3 mins

guys people who got “congratulations on admission” via Albert what school are you applying to?

@ilovesoccer123 CAS

I got that message as well and applied to the arts and science school on a pre-med track (didn’t even want to do that) and my 2nd option was the economics track

this is sad it doesnt say that on my albert

Does everybody have the congrats message on albert ; you have to click application status and go from there on the page.

yes first of all we need to determine that not everybody has it so we can consider it an indicator or not. can everyone say if they have that admitted students portal with the accept/decline option? i do, CAS

I do, CAS

I do as well, CAS

I don’t have it

Anyone hear from Stern?

Sadly, I don’t have it

I do, in CAS (but no portal update)

I don’t, Tandon

So, has no one gotten an email yet?