NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

where does it indicate the fall 2022/spring 2023? also did you ask to be considered for spring 2023 in your application? thanks!

At the application portal, the green button. I indicated in my waitlist form that I am fine with both Fall and Spring admission.

3 Likes

i didn’t see that when i filled it out

they may have just said it themselves in the writing portion of the waitlist form

1 Like

maybe fall 2022 admits will come in another day/wave

5 Likes

yeah most likely, considering that the people accepted today were all spring 2023

2 Likes

Is CS a restricted major. If you have got into tandon can u not just switch majors to CS?

I think you can change your major to that, but on the form it asks if you’d like to be considered for other majors and this person put CS. I think depending on how competitive your major is or what spots are available for each school/major that can impact whether you’re admitted or not.

which school

1 Like

Steinhardt

2 Likes

anyone from tisch? also i cant login to albert on my phone, does that mean anything

has anyone heard of any cas acceptances?

1 Like

I think albert is the best indicator for acceptance, If you can access it and see what it says about the academic year your in, I feel like today was the first wave, and next week it will start again according to the other forums thats probably wassup

1 Like

When I complete the login process, it just spits me back out to the Albert Login page.

same, i think that means we can’t login, they’ve only allowed logins for accepted students as of today it seems

try it on your laptop vs cel

have people only been reaching out to admissions counselors or have you also reached out to any of the deans as well?

does anyone know if they are only doing spring admits? is space full for fall admission?

Was Spring 2026 an option on the waitlist form? Can’t remember if this is something that you could indicate a willingness for?

i think maybe it depends on the school b/c some schools don’t let you start in the spring