NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

but we can at least hope for the best

1 Like

My son got off from the waitlist for Tandon about 2 weeks ago. Spring semester though

1 Like

has there been like any movement at all for cas-? is it possible that all spots for cas were filled this year?

4 Likes

Not that I know of. I applied to CAS too and I haven’t heard of anyone who got out from the waitlist there.

1 Like

so if they are selecting students for spring semester it means that they they dont have place in this semester

no, they do have space for fall it just depends on the school. some people have gotten off the waitlist for rory meyers and stern.

hmm does any one know that tandon have places

they don’t release that kind of information

anyone get accepted in tandon

yes, people have been accepted to tandon off of the waitlist but we haven’t heard of recent acceptances there.

Do you know approximately when they got off?

it was last tuesday i believe, they commented it as someone mentioned they were accepted to gallatin.

Okay, thank you!

1 Like

Can someone please call and check when the decisions are going to come out

Just did. They said movement will be very very slim. They didn’t really say when. Can someone else call and see if other officers say differently

2 Likes

wait so does that mean there will be more movement in the near future? like apart from what has already been released up until today?

if someone calls do they tell you which specific schools has a chance of movement?

I dont think so

they dont release that kind of information

I think it is over, there is no more wave, I call their office