NYU waitlisted 2027

financial aid or full pay?

Full pay

1 Like

Our daughter just found out that she is a Spring admit for LS, and she is full pay. If you havenā€™t heard yet, please donā€™t give up hope! Our daughter assumed she would not get off the waitlist and was very pleasantly surprised today.

Good luck and best wishes!

1 Like

are they only letting people that are full pay off?

2 Likes

It seems so. Even the people who applied for aid barely got anything

yea i asked and they said ā€œAll facets of an application are part of our consideration when reviewing the waitlist. If students are admitted, their financial need will still be met. ā€

1 Like

While waiting got off waitlist in TUFTS)

4 Likes

CONGRATS WHAT donā€™t even worry abt this waitlist

2 Likes

Just found out so many people who got accepted off of the waitlist already committed to a different college and donā€™t plan on going to NYU :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

that delays the process for us sm omg

1 Like

i mean you can commit to a school and still decide to go to another after getting off the waitlist at another school.

1 Like

no but the people arenā€™t even deciding to change the school theyā€™re going to. theyā€™re just staying on the waitlist for fun

Idk, Iā€™m anyway waiting for this one and Iā€™m pretty sure if Iā€™m getting off, Iā€™m going to NYU not TUFTS

3 Likes

Is it possible for me to retract my financial aid in order to get a better chance of being admitted? Cuz I am comfortable affording full pay but I submitted financial aid documents not knowing it would get to this point

Unf u canā€™t but maybe submit an email?

1 Like

Congrats!!

1 Like

anyone heard for stern?

1 Like

do decisions come out on weekends like saturday

1 Like

this was the end of the libe for us then. i donā€™t think weā€™ll get in. itā€™s over

1 Like

y bruh we still have 2 weeksšŸ˜­

1 Like