Official Class of 2017 Results Thread

<p>Doesn’t get why hashtags are being used.</p>

<h1>confused</h1>

<h1>hashtagtakeover</h1>

<p>CONGRATS EVERYONE!!! </p>

<p>SAT 1870 ACT: 29
Unweighted GPA 4.0 Rank 2/125
Accepted St. John’s, SUNY Albany(Honors), CUNY Macaulay Honors, UMiami, Cornell (Likely letter, Committment/Tradition Scholar), Boston U, Johns Hopkins, NYU
Waitlisted Princeton, Brown
Rejected Harvard, Yale, Columbia, UPenn, Stanford</p>

<p>I have a hard choice to make. Leaning towards Hopkins and Cornell right now but I am so blessed to be accepted to so many great schools.</p>

<p>Congrats Random13.</p>

<p>I see that ALOT of you have gotten into hopkins. I didnt apply, and I dont go there. But I stayed there for two summers, taking classes/interning and I absolutely love that school. Its beautiful, the people I have met are absolutely amazing and nice. If you are doing any kind of STEM major, there are alot of opportunities for jobs and internships, and an amazing medical school. I know this might be biased, but I really recommend you guys check hopkins out, its really an underrated school, so I hope you all give it a try and see if its right for you!</p>

<p>Hey guys! My financial aid packages didn’t vary much at all. Of the schools that have excellent need based aid programs (Hopkins, Penn, Cornell, Duke, etc.), my EFC ranged from 6400 to 7100. Duke, unfortunately, gave me a loan (a small one, though) in addition to my EFC. Hopkins’ Bloomberg Scholar program pays for everything except my EFC all 4 years, so it was very affordable. Penn lowered my EFC to beat Cornell’s by $200, so that was awesome. </p>

<p>I’ve committed to Penn!! Woot! Thanks for the encouragement everyone. We’re all going to have so much fun this fall!</p>

<p>Sorry I’m replying so late… I should probably check CC more often. Lol</p>

<p>Penn is an excellent choice. Congrats!</p>

<p>So I’ve made a decision…I’m going to a local university. Oklahoma City University. I’m expecting to get into the honors program, but if I don’t I’m good. I’m just going to make the best of this.</p>

<p>Made my decision, going to Northwestern University for Film.</p>

<p>UCLA Bound!</p>

<p>I chose Princeton. Won’t know if I’ll regret it until about 2020.</p>

<p>Kinda late in finding this thread, but I’m going to be a part of Columbia’s Class of 2017 y’all!!</p>

<p>Congrats to everyone on their choices! YAY!</p>

<p>Bruin bound! UCLA’s Class of 2017! </p>

<p>Congrats to everyone! :D</p>

<p>Amherst College Class of '17!</p>

<p>Congrats, all!</p>

<p>Super late, but:</p>

<p>SAT: 2140
GPA: 94 (at the time)</p>

<p>Accepted: Duke (likely), Vanderbilt (early write), Macalester (early write and merit aid), Northwestern, Carnegie Mellon, Wash U, BC, Syracuse, Binghamton, Stony Brook, CUNYs.</p>

<p>Waitlisted: UChicago, Penn (Wharton - should’ve applied to CAS…)</p>

<p>Rejected: Harvard, Princeton, Cornell (don’t underestimate Cornell! This was my reality check)</p>

<p>Wash U was my cheapest option but I didn’t enjoy my visit, so I chose Duke.</p>