Official Class of 2017 Results Thread

<p>Wrapping up the season we have:</p>

<p>Accepted: University of Chicago, UT Austin (Liberal Arts Honors and Plan II honors)</p>

<p>Waitlisted: Well I was deferred from Columbia, but canceled my application mid-February.</p>

<p>Rejected: None</p>

<p>LOLOLOL you guys applied to so many schools and I barely applied to any. In hindsight, I guess I could’ve applied to more schools. Just to see where else I could’ve gained acceptance to. Congrats to all!</p>

<p>Officially committed to Cornell today. lol</p>

<p>Congrats alexiss! :D</p>

<p>My S:
AA/Hisp Male NY
GPA 93uw101w
AP Scholar w/D
SAT 2200(720CR710M770W-10E) SATII 720/710
Top 2% 6/399
Lots of good ECs 3x Varsity Sports
3 great letters of rec.
In- Cornell ILR, Notre Dame, NYU, Binghamton,
Full ride- St Johns, Baruch CCNY Deans scholar
Out- Harvard, Yale, Penn, Princeton
WL- Columbia, Brown, Dartmouth
Going for Cornell- remaining on WL for C & D
Pretty Happy with choices :slight_smile: Good Luck and Best Wishes 2013!</p>

<p>Thought i should post my final results:
2200 SAT, 3.83 UW
Accepted: UChicago, Georgetown, Howard (full ride), UVA, UNC, Brown
Rejected: MIT, UPenn (Wharton), Yale
Waitlisted: Harvard
happy with my results, now i just have to make a decision! congrats everyone!</p>

<p>Thank you, curious!</p>

<p>Congrats Alexis! See you up north</p>

<p>Thank you, Trei. And congrats to you as well! Can’t wait for school!
:heart:</p>

<p>Hey guys! This was a successful college app process for me…
2010 SAT, 3.90 UW
Accepted: Penn (SEAS), Cornell (Meinig Scholar), Duke (Pratt), Hopkins (Bloomberg Scholarship), Washington and Lee (Guaranteed Scholarship aka full ride with $2,000 work study), American (honors and Frederick Douglass scholarship), UMD College Park (full ride Banneker/Key), Carnegie Mellon, NYU Poly, UMBC (Meyerhoff), Pitt (full tuition)
No rejections or wait lists!</p>

<p>So excited and happy! With financial aid considered, it’s between Penn and Hopkins. Any one want to provide advice or opinions? Is anyone considering either of these 2 schools?</p>

<p>@myraven
Congratulations! Excellent job. :3</p>

<p>myraven</p>

<p>I wish I was as lucky as you to have received acceptances to all of those great schools, with great scholarships, and NO rejections! lol Congrats!!! Good luck with your decision! :D</p>

<p>@myraven</p>

<p>Can you share your FA packages with Penn, Cornell, Duke, and Hopkins?</p>

<p>MyRaven</p>

<p>Philly is a great place to learn and live. IMHO.</p>

<p>Boy, do financial aid packages vary :P</p>

<p>They gave me a glimpse into paradise and then told me that I could not stay…</p>

<p>“Boy, do financial aid packages vary :P”</p>

<p>This.</p>

<p>“They gave me a glimpse into paradise and then told me that I could not stay…”</p>

<p>And this.</p>

<p>Having as many options as you can is critical when aiming for selective schools that fulfill “100% of students’ financial need,” particularly when you fall in that tricky income range. Because what many applicants don’t know (including myself at the time) is that each school’s definition of “need” varies. So cast a wide net when applying, be it in terms of number of schools or types of schools - private, state, etc.</p>

<p>^I agree which is why I posed the question to myraven.</p>

<p>lol my post was about something else entirely</p>

<p>None of my fin aid packages varied. </p>

<h1>thatpoor</h1>

<p>Having a hard time deciding colleges.</p>

<h1>choices</h1>