Official Class of 2025 Early Action/Early Decision Thread: Resources + Notification Dates

Email and in portal

Ok. Thanks. My daughter just checked. Nothing yet

CWRU announced Dec 22 at 8 PM Est

1 Like

Can a thread be started for Bard?

DD was accepted, EA, to St. Mary’s College of Maryland last Friday. Generous merit award, as well.

3 Likes

congratulations!

Daughter’s Wooster portal indicated EA acceptance and scholarship tonight. Perhaps they’re rolling them out?

Case Western EA and ED decisions came out.

I’m waiting UM too! Still nothing

1 Like

I believe EA- U Miami is mid January; UMichigan is late January and UTexas (priority) is by Feb 1.

Has anyone heard a date for Northeastern EA

In past years its been the Friday of the second to last week of January, I’d expect the same. Sometime around Jan 24th. Possibly Jan 22nd or 29th.

Does anyone know for Northeastern EA, does the Admimissions Office call as they do for ED?

1 Like

What do you mean by “call”?

For ED decisions, Northeastern calls the students to give them their acceptances before posting on the portal

I know this is an EA/ED thread, but my son just applied RD last weekend and never received any applicant portal information even though they have downloaded his application. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive that? Most schools send it the next day, so were were just wondering. Also, does anyone know if they ever release their acceptances for RD prior to the RD date or on a rolling cycle? He missed the EA deadline so just getting in the process with Northeastern now. Thanks.

Such a specific question is best posed on the Northeastern RD thread.

I know but that thread is DEAD as a doorknob.

1 Like

That happened to me. I applied on a Friday and got an email about the portal yesterday. Everything is behind since covid, the holidays, offices closed, etc I’m guessing. I would not worry too much for RD

Thank you, that’s what we figured!