OFFICIAL Early Action Thread! ( Purdue Class of 2018)

<p>it’s by order of submission probably</p>

<p>This is too stressful.</p>

<p>i got all my stuff in on nov. 8. for the people who already got their decisions when did you guys get all your stuff in?</p>

<p>Its been half an hour now! What. Is. Happening.</p>

<p>Purdue, you are brutal. I cant handle this.</p>

<p>Late october like the 28th</p>

<p>I GOT IN!
33 ACT
and 3.9? W GPA
Political Science.
But I applied back in September (Sept. 16)</p>

<p>And in india, its four in the morning! And i’m refreshing the window like crazy and aaaargh</p>

<p>In for engineering
GPA 4.0
ACT 32</p>

<p>My son applied before Nov. 1.</p>

<p>Accepted to Krannert (accounting)</p>

<p>Congrats to everyone else!</p>

<p>I refreshed my email (for probably the 47th time within the hour) and a new email popped up and I got excited thinking it was Purdue at last. Well, it was freaking Loyola University Chicago trying to convince me to apply. Brilliant.</p>

<p>I’ve received an email from Purdue - it seemed to take about half an hour from when the decision was posted for me.</p>

<p>Oh my god that is exactly what happened with me. Loyola. Hmph.</p>

<p>On my Decision it says “Offer Admission” but the Decision Letter says “Not Available at this time”. What does this mean?</p>

<p>just a reminder that purdue said this about decisions (this might explain some of you, i think im a delayed case)
As planned, Purdue will begin releasing admission decisions after 5 p.m. Eastern Time on Dec. 13. However, because Common Application technical problems caused significant delays in Purdue receiving applications, some students who completed their application by our original Nov. 1 Early Action deadline may not have a decision on Dec. 13. </p>

<p>After Dec. 13, new decisions will be released daily. The Admissions Committee continues to work overtime to evaluate applications and we expect all of those who completed their application by Nov. 8 to have decisions by the end of December. </p>

<p>Even though a small number of admission decisions may be delayed, all students who completed their Purdue application by Nov. 8 will be automatically considered for merit scholarships.</p>

<p>Decision letters are available 48-72 hrs later. And congratulations!</p>

<p>I was confused about this too @timfredo, but GUESS WHAT?! I means you’re accepted! The decision letter is YOUR decision about whether or not to go there.</p>

<p>Awesome haha I just was a little confused about that part. Congrats to everyone else who was accepted!</p>

<p>I just got an email, about 30 minutes after my decision was posted as well.</p>

<p>And by decision letter not available, it means the actual formal letter to congratulate you will be up in 48-72 hours</p>