OFFICIAL Early Action Thread! ( Purdue Class of 2018)

<p>Denied/Offer Reconsideration
Which is better than I hoped for considering my GPA and test scores. So I am just going to send in new scores and a new semester. Considering my trend(2.4>2.8>3.2>3.56(<they did not have this semester of grades) and i sent in a 23 composite (have studied for a solid 7 months or so and am getting consecutive 29+'s now and am taking the ACT tomorrow) I feel like I will be fine, just going to change my major to physics or chemistry and switch latter to Engineering. Congrats to everyone who was accepted!</p>

<p>Hmph it still says
Application Status: Complete ready for review</p>

<p>Surely “complete ready for review” doesn’t mean they haven’t even looked at the app yet, does it…?</p>

<p>^I should hope not! I applied EA and my materials have all been received!</p>

<p>Sigh. I guess i’d better get back to studying semicons. This is too frustrating.</p>

<p>When I log into my portal and click on Fall 2014, I am taken to a broken site that says:</p>

<p>Gone</p>

<p>/prod/bwskasta.P_DispStatusSaradap has been permanently removed from this server.</p>

<p>My friend is having the same issue. I am a compsci major and he is a bio major. Is there anyone having the same issue?</p>

<p>I applied OOS EA Engineering on Nov 8 and my status still says “Complete ready for review” omggg what the heckk
I never received and email from Purdue about being considered for EA…</p>

<p>Accepted to Krannert :))))))
I am an international student~!</p>

<p>musta and friend…you need to clear your cache in your “history” settings in your browser.</p>

<p>I was asked to provide a 7th semester transcript. What does this mean? My GPA is a 3.52, and my ACT was a 30 (34E, 33M, 27R, and 25S). My extracurriculars are really good too… </p>

<p>I’m really frustrated right now. What does this mean?</p>

<p>I think I need to stop refreshing and take a much needed dinner break. Congratulations to everyone that got in!!</p>

<p>got in for cs!! Indian applicant! How do I find about scholarship?</p>

<p>@Itsafamilyaffair Thanks, it worked.
However, both our Application Status said Complete and Ready for review.</p>

<p>We both sent our SAT scores pretty late like ■■■■■■■. When will it be up?</p>

<p>Does “offer admission” mean that you got into the program you applied to?</p>

<p>I am an international student who has everything received by them by late Oct.
I didn’t received any email beforehand notifying me of the decision date this week, but just now I clicked on Fall 2014 under processed applications to view my application summary, it reads:</p>

<p>Application Data
Admission Term: Fall 2014
Admission Type: New First Time
Application Status: Decision Made
Decision: Offer Admission
Decision Letter: Not available at this time</p>

<p>Does it mean that I am admitted?</p>

<p>@writing yes it does. congrats :)</p>

<p>[ *] College: accepted engineering
[ *] SAT (one sitting):
[ *] SAT IIs (if sent):
[ *] ACT:34
[ *] unweighted GPA: 3.66
[ *] Course load (# of AP/IB/H, special courses, etc.):all honors(i.e Honors English 9 + 10 and Honors Geometry,Algebra 2, and precalc, year ahead in spanish)-
Total AP’s- 7 and 15 including senior year
AP Human Geo(5),APUSH(5), Econ(4,3), Chem(4), Psych(5), AP Lang(4)
Senior Year: AP Calc AB, AP Comp Sci, Ap Gov, AP Physics C, AP English, AP Spanish
[ *] Rank:not ranked
[ *] Other stats:
[ *] Subjective (ECs, special circumstances, etc):Varsity/travel soccer(pretty heavily involved), planted over 2000 trees, habitat for humanity, therapy dog trainer
[ *] Essays:good
[ *] Teacher Recs:good
[ *] Counselor Rec: really good(family friend)
[ *] Hook (legacy, recruited athlete, etc.):legacy(if sister counts)
[ *) Location/Person:Oakland County
[ *] State or Country:Michigan
[ *] School Type: large public
[ *] Ethnicity: white
[ *] Gender:male
[ *] major strength/weakness: ACT/AP’s, GPA
Yayayay just got accepted to uiuc too
just waiting for umich -_-</p>

<p>Cn any1 pls tell me hw do I f9d out abt the 10K scholarship?</p>

<p>Anyone who had “complete and ready for review” get a decision?</p>

<p>Mine changed to Complete for review. Does anyone know what that means?</p>