Official Regular Decision Admissions Thread for Class of 2027

Anyone know the date for Wellesley?

2 Likes

Interesting. When I look at their website I see “Late March”, rather than a specific date. I think some of the schools don’t have consistency with updating their info in all the places they mention it. Hope they clarify soon. So hard to plan visits without knowing…

Yes, I see the same inconsistency with many schools. It seems like the majority of colleges list 4/1 on the Common Data Set as the date that they promise to release information by; however, they list mid or late March in other places, as that is a more accurate estimate of when they usual release decisions.

A note for the moderator (read: saint!) in charge of this thread: On the page with the “tiles” for each school showing their notification date, there’s a “Join the Conversation” link under Amherst that’s actually sending users to American University. Thanks!

3 Likes

@IndebtedParent, this is corrected now. :wink:

1 Like

Occidental per a note from the school will be 3/24.

Can you add Colby please?

Thanks!

My daughter got an email yesterday from Oxy saying it’s tomorrow 3/15 at 5pm PST

3 Likes

@CC_Sorin, apologies for pointing out issues, but on that page with the “tiles,” Middlebury’s clock is showing a 10-day countdown, when the notification has actually been announced for Mar 18 (3 days). Thanks!

Thanks for flagging this, @IndebtedParent! I corrected it now.

Thanks, @CC_Sorin! Possible to fix Hamilton’s, too?

Sure thing. It’s done now. :wink:

2 Likes

Wellesley, please. :slightly_smiling_face:

Smith - 3/24 between 3-5pm est - per email to applicants today

3 Likes

Saturday, 3/18 at 10am

2 Likes

Thanks, @melissabel! What’s the source?

thank you!

1 Like

Wake or UNC Chapel hill?

1 Like

Source for Wellesley is email to applicants earlier this week

2 Likes

Email sent from Wellesley

1 Like

Connecticut College is notifying today @ 10:00 a.m. EST. They sent out an email. Your countdown clock is set for 11:0 a.m.

2 Likes