***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

Current tcnj 7 year program student. Interviews for Tcnj undergrad stop some time in January I believe

@os2017 Check your spam for VCU GMED invite / rejection. Today noon is the deadline to respond with the date priorities. Someone I know got rejection e-Mail. Hopefully you got an invite and sitting in your spam. GL

@HS2DirectMed nope I still haven’t received anything from them. I’m guessing it will be a rejection if the deadline to choose interview date is today though.

I suggest to try calling them and check.

We did not received interview or rejection .Just Now i called VCU. They said i will know by EOD today and i need not worry about deadline because i did not received invitation.Not sure what is waiting for me. Interview or rejection?

@os2017, try logging into your VCU portal at my.vcu.edu.
There might be email related to GAP there.

@fhgeogng How were you notified of your interview for Stevens?

Has anyone else received notification from Stevens? If yes, what did the email say?

@bpc2017 just logged into it and there is nothing their either.

My son has the letter there. So maybe they have some sort of alternate/wait list like they do for MD applicants. If the 65 slots are not filled up, they have openings for others maybe. This is just my opinion.

Does anyone have any insight or advice for the BU interview?

is penn state still sending out interview notifications?

@AllenTx15 Any news on UTSA FAME?

@Satsarenotfun If we do not get a TCNJ interview, will we be informed that we have rejected from the 7 year program?

@krimanTX No. We have not heard anything from FAME yet. Have you heard anyone getting it.

im going insane waiting for the rochester interview requests to come out

@AllenTx15 No. We have not. I will keep you posted if my S get it. Would appreciate if you can do the same.

@coffee-and-cramming As mentioned in my previous post, TCNJ does not notify students if they decided not to call.

@teddyh Only by last week of this month, it will come. It is too early to expect for Rochester. See my posts on dates from last year.

@teddyh me too. What are your stats?

just checked twitter, today was rems selection day. Hopefully we find out monday.