***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

@Harryp17 33 ACT on all sections. 4.0 GPA. My extracurriculars are what I am banking on- EMT, Hospital volunteer, research done etc…

@Harryp17 where did you check on twitter?

just saw the tweet. FINGERS CROSSED

@teddyh nice. I have 4.0, 35 ACT, a ton of research, shadowing, hospital internship, and president of medical club. Hopefully, we see each other at the interviews.

@Harryp17 @teddyh
REMS interview invite came on Jan 25th via email for the 2016 application cycle. No amount of speculation will help finding a reason for schools to invite you for an interview or not. So, just keep your fingers crossed, spirit high and keep checking your email (including spam). Good luck!

@narkor Thanks for the info!

is anyone here an emergency medical technician? It is rare to see young EMTs in towns near mine, I’m wondering if it is common anywhere else.

I just finished my TCNJ phone interview with Dr. Shevlin. When do I receive a call about the NJMS interview? Dr. Shevlin said I should be expecting one.

BU stats for this year
1000 applications
80 will be called for interview (20 per day for 4 days), yesterday was the first day
20-25 slots, probably 35-40 will receive offer

Shows how competitive these programs are.

@ccuser00 Last year the interview calls came last week Jan/First week Feb with interview in Feb

Are people still getting calls from BU?

Did anyone receive VCU rejection?

Yes I did last night

@swim1128 Yes, I got a call yesterday at about 3:40

For those who had an interview with BU yesterday, how did it go? What was the format like?

BU interview is free flow. No group discussions or topics. One at UG and one at medical school.

Anyone know when Northwestern HPME and WUSTL USP interviews are happening?

For the people who went to St. Bonaventure interview today how do you think it went. I heard it wasn’t stressful. Goodluck

Anyone heard from Houston 3/4 program?

Did anyone visit BUT? If so can you please tell where u stayed there