***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

Does anyone know which programs require mid year reports to be sent?

https://enrollment.rochester.edu/rems-interview-program/#tab1 . Check out this page, the itinerary is up and they only accepted 45 for interview.

@Harryp17 how did u find that?

Does anyone about Northwestern Integrated Science Program(ISP)? If any one know about this program, can you please share about this program.

@Harryp17 - I believe this date was posted few days back. Some one mentioned it to me last week,

lol @lions12 I just checked last year’s thread

Has anyone heard from CaseWestern or UPitt yet?

nothing from casewestern either

@glassflowers - Case Western should come around 01/30 and UPitt in mid to late Feb.

I believe REMS usually have 1 month gap between interview invitation and interview date, so that means we may not here till; 01/30.

@chocolatina1001 If I remember correctly only BU was keen on the mid year report. But we did upload to CommonApp also besides sending it to BU BS/MD program.

@Harryp17 does that mean they have sent out interview requests?

Does REMS send out rejection emails?

Since they do all the interviews one day, I assume they send all invites at the same time.

yeah REMS invites go out at once and nothing has came in today

When does penn state come out?

@srk2017
Honestly, I don’t know if anyone has an answer to the Q as to how much time is spent on compiling the interview invite list. There are multiple steps with filters including three readers and a final panel to decide on the interview invites. So, we can only hope and pray that each application is reviewed throughly and enough time is spent. A lot of it depends on how catchy the application is wrt scores, resume, essays and the subjective factor. We can only speculate that everything is done perfectly and the candidate is lucky, especially with schools where they receive a thousand applications for ten positions.

Is REMs by email?

@What???!! it is by email

Did anyone apply and interview for the W&J program? Do you know when we hear back?