***Official Thread for 2020 BSMD applicants***

@Kc2002 which undergraduate school did you get the interview for? Plz answer cuz I have a theory but not sure

@Phil G @uravgperson

We were told that only 40 will be sent to NJMS from Rutgers-Newark out of the 60 they interviewed. If NJMS is going to interview 80 for TCNJ, then may be they will interview all the 40 for Rutgers-Newark.

@SpeedSkater

We did not hear from NJMS yet after we received the forwarded email from Rutgers-Newark.

@Phil G
Which was the feeder school for AMC. I applied through RPI.

Do you have an interview?

Not yet.

What is NW procedure for interview notification? I read in this forum or last forum that NW will send an email telling people that they have started the interviewing process. Is that accurate? Just heard through the grapevines that NW has started sending out interview notification already.

any updates on uconn?

@BSMD2020Tired That’s some good information regarding Rutgers stats. Thank you! I hope all 40 will be interviewed.

@BSMD2020Tired Whether you’re talking about Rutgers-Newark or TCNJ, 20 students are getting eliminated after the interview at the undergraduate institution.

@uravgperson

Agreed. Until the TCNJ stats are revealed, there is ambiguity whether all the 40 will be interviewed or whether they will be filtered again by NJMS and only a certain number of them will be called for interview. If they are interviewing 60 from TCNJ, it may be likely that 40 from Rutgers also will be interviewed.

@BSMD2020Tired

Given that the number of slots allotted to Rutgers NWK is significantly lower in comparison (~10), it is highly unlikely all the 40 will be interviewed to fill those spots. But let’s hope that will be the case.

@uravgperson Thanks!

@sammyGA
S went through Union for AMC

kc2002 got invite via adelphi. how was your interview?

you are welcome @kush22

Hello, any update on HPME interview invites? Based on last year’s dates, NU should be starting the first wave of invites today.

@ PathophysiologyFtw. Yes Adelphi and I don’t see any link to information about the interview in the date selection form.

Does NJMS further reduce the number of applicants NJIT sends over?

got an email from NJIT that my application was forwarded to NJMS. Waiting to hear from TCNJ.

did you get an email as well?