***Official Thread for 2020 BSMD applicants***

Yes. I’m wondering if that means to expect an interview invite from NJMS.

TCNJ forward to NJMS emails are out.

Recieved a Reject from NJMS applied throu

So if TCNJ also forwards your application to NJMS, does that mean NJMS will review your application twice. One from NJIT and another one from TCNJ?

TCNJ stopped, while NJIT forwarded. Now waiting NJMS to set up interview :slight_smile:

Can someone please post the body of the email informing you that app had been forwarded to NJMS?

@itsgettingreal21

"Thank you for your interest in the Albert Dorman Honors College and our accelerated BS/MD program with Rutgers New Jersey Medical School (NJMS). Based on a thorough review of your application, including your interview with our Committee, we believe that you are a highly competitive candidate for this program. We have, therefore, forwarded your application to NJMS for further consideration with our endorsement!

Upon receipt of your application, the NJMS Admissions Committee will review your application, and they will reach out to you directly if additional information is needed or to set up an interview. "

I’m wondering if this means I’m getting an NJMS interview or simply that NJMS will see my file to consider.

@sammyGA , congratulations. My dc interviewed for tcnj but havent recieved any email yet. When did you interview at tcnj? Is it rolling?

@itsgettingreal21 : Funny you want to see the “body” :slight_smile: Here is the major content -

Thank you for your interest in the Albert Dorman Honors College and our accelerated BS/MD program with Rutgers New Jersey Medical School (NJMS). Based on a thorough review of your application, including your interview with our Committee, we believe that you are a highly competitive candidate for this program. We have, therefore, forwarded your application to NJMS for further consideration with our endorsement!

Upon receipt of your application, the NJMS Admissions Committee will review your application, and they will reach out to you directly if additional information is needed or to set up an interview.

@theman2567, @junebug20
The latter.
GL.

No only one review. And they will communicate with you directly if selected for interview. On completing the interview and if selected, which feeder to attend the undergrad at is left to your option

when did they come out? or when did you receive yours?

what do you mean “TCNJ stopped”

wondering if there were any updates on UCONN yet?

Hey!!

I applied to the following:

Union College: Rejected
RPI: Rejected
Siena College: Rejected
UMKC: Rejected
Brown: Waiting
Rice: Waiting
UIC: Accepted to honors college but no news yet
Penn State: Rejected
Toledo: Accepted, but not a true BS/MD program
CWRU: Waiting
GWU: Waiting
Hofstra: Waiting

@brainbuilder02 : TCNJ stop the consideration …

I received an interview invite for UConn SPIM, Feb. 5 or 10.

How did you apply through multiple feeders for AMC? As of last year one is allowed to go through only one of the 3 feeders. Perhaps that is the reason for the rejections even before they may have opened your file.

@staycalm123 NJMS already sent out rejection emails?

@Vitawat345 when did you receive your interview for UConn and where do you live?

DC applied to NJMS through NJIT and TCNJ. So TCNJ sent a rejection. But NJIT sent a letter that they forwarded his application to NJMS. Not sure if NJMS will reject this one too from NJIT.