***Official Thread for 2020 BSMD applicants***

@starplatinum @walter2020

Did TCNJ send decision through email or phone? When did you interview at NJMS. I want to know if they are making decisions in the order of the date of the interview

@walter2020 and @“BSMD mom”

would you be able to do us a favor and check your njit portals and see what it says at the bottom by “Decision for Accelerated Program is”

@bsmdparent1234 Good observation, we see same in our portal as well.

@bsmdparent1234 it says “ ADHC Honors Pre-Health Scholar Letter (PHS2)” for me. Is it the same for you? There is no link to click

@ducky37952 yes

Are they sending it out based on last name , we haven’t received any email either from TCNJ or NJIT. Keeping fingers crossed

@bsmdparent1234 @ducky37952

I have the same thing (not accepted into NJMS yet). I’m guessing it should mean that the ADHC committee decided to accept your kid into the undergraduate school part of the 7 year program. PHS2, I’m guessing would mean Phase 2…

Phase 1 = preliminary cuts
Phase 2 = interview decisions with ADHC
phase 3 = preliminary cuts by NJMS
phase 4 = NJMS decisions?

This is what I’m thinking?

Congratulations!!! @BSMD mom

Very happy for you!
Time to celebrate!

@Lukj2001
That is possible! Only those who have gotten the email already from NJIT about their acceptance can clarify that further.

Hello everyone,

thank you for all the congratulations! I interviewed with NJMS in late march, and i received an email.

@starplatinum, @walter2020 - Congratulations!

I know that interview offers from NJMS were given on a rolling basis. Do you think the decisions are done that way as well?

To the senior members : At this time I have a choice of Stonybrook and AMC. Not sure what direction NJMS will go. Waitlisted in a couple of ivies as well. What do you recommend.

@bsmdparent1234 @ducky37952

I am also seeing the samething on my NJIT portal, no link to open the letter. Tried calling them couple of times for clarification but going to voicemail.

Congratulation to @starplatinum, @walter2020 !

Did anyone hear from Baylor Med for the B2B program?

Congratulations to all those made it to NJMS. Walter 2020 may be you were overqualified in their first evaluation!

Hello I wanted to get some input to help me decide between the following programs

• Penn State/Jeff 7 yr
  • Hofstra 8 yr
  • Brown PLME 8 yr
  • NJIT or TCNJ/NJMS 7 yr

@medislife1
Congratulations on some very good choices!!
Did you hear from NJIT through email today in the morning or after noon?

@bsmdparent1234 This afternoon

Congratulations @medislife1