Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

Submitted test score and still have not update

It’s a terrible system. It’s one of the main reasons why I chose OU over OSU. It felt like they don’t really care about their students who are desperately trying to attend.

Today? On the portal?
I didn’t think they waitlisted either and when I specifically asked admissions about it they said everyone will find out today either way.
But who knows- the people answering the phones are just students not admissions officers

Waitlisted Exploratory after deferred from EA

Well just got denied about a minute ago so good luck to everyone.
I’m out.

1 Like

S19 was waitlisted then rejected on May 31, 2019.

still deferred here

1 Like

good luck to you!! you’ll end up in the perfect place for you

just got accepted!-
3.28 UW GPA
33 ACT
10 APs
going for a double major in poly sci and linguistics w/ minor in chinese

good luck to everyone, i know how hard the waiting is!

3 Likes

during the EA process, people were saying it came out in the order of acceptance, deferred, and rejected. do u guys think it’s the same?

i got my rejection in like 1pm pst during ea idk

i dont think so, there’s being denials, waitlists and acceptances all come out right now

No because I got deferred right away

1 Like

It doesn’t come out in any specific order, so please don’t worry. During ea decisions I was worried bc I didn’t hear I was accepted in the beginning like so many people and people were suggesting that it comes out in order. But I did get accepted, so just be patient. It doesn’t mean you’re rejected!

2 Likes

We got in! Biology major

2 Likes

I just got in (3.8w gpa - 3.25 fresh year then 4.0 since) with strong essay and ec. deferred 1/29. thanks to everyone on this thread and good luck to all!

3 Likes

congrats!!!

1 Like

congratulations!! what major??

1 Like

communications

welp nevermind i got accepted to mansfield. didnt see that.