YES!!! So excited!!

1 Like

what is cuse?

syracuse university

rejected for political science

No we are going to see you at ND!

1 Like

rejected for poli sci after being deferred so penn state it is :grin:

Penn State is great! A very large campus don’t get lost!

1 Like

thank you!! good luck to your son and your family!

1 Like

My daughter was rejected for nursing. 29 ACT, 4.46 GPA, great ec’s and ap’s, and very strong essay. Seems to have been very competitive this year!

i appreciate this a lot and i hope ur son and me will both be at nd. but i am sad and i really does not have high expectation on nd. the college app process is hitting me hard.

My daughter was accepted to the Newark campus after being deferred. So she is choosing University of Cincinnati! Good luck to you all!

1 Like

Well he got waitlisted :frowning: not sure how we feel about it. That’s the 4th waitlist.His number 1 was ND so we have to regroup. How about you?

Accepted to Fisher finally, 3.6 W and 31 ACT!

me too. idk waitlists are like soft rejections and i hate to have hope on it. i really wished id be at umich though im so sad. best wishes. this journey had been miserable. like literally not well but i believe life will work itself out and i just need to chill

1 Like

After a long wait, I finally received my NLT. I signed on to be on the rifle team so I will be on the team with your son next year! I am super excited to attended tOSU in the fall and be on the team!

1 Like

Who is still waiting? I thought decisions were to come out today (or I guess yesterday at this point)? Still says Evaluation!

I just got in pre-med 3.78 W GPA 3.4 UN. 29 ACT SO HAPPY

2 Likes

How awesome! What are the odds?! I tried to send a PM but couldn’t. Rather than put his email up here, I will put mine. If you feel comfortable to do so, send me a message and I will reply with his OSU address and ya’ll can introduce yourselves. My email is andrew@abwvoiceovers.com

And --CONGRATS! (Yes, the NLI wait was a pain!)

Can anyone tell me where I look to see if my son was offered any merit?

In his Buckeye link, go the Student Financial Aid (SFA) box and then the summary will have all the info.