Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

I don’t have a student admission tab
is it after Education & Tests?

its in the self-service tab, within that student admissions is in there

I’m now locked in location in scholarship universe and have the “accept admission” under “student admission” but who knows what it really means

I wouldn’t get too excited about it, but since a bunch of people are seeing the change, maybe it means some decisions are coming soon. Either way, everyone should know by Jan 29.

I now see the Accept Admission tab too definitely didn’t notice that before
I guess we’ll all know soon enough

Where do you see that?

Found it

Can you please explain where on scholarship universe to find the student admission tab? Does everybody have it or just some people?

The student admission tab isn’t on scholarship universe. It is in the Applicant Center when you login to get see your Application Status.

Thank you. Can’t seem to find it. Good luck!

Was the Scholarship Universe information for college and campus previously blank?

I honestly don’t know. Today was the first day that S saw the new tabs so we surfed around and found the Scholarship universe stuff.

I’ve had the scholarship universe college and campus for weeks, no acceptance yet

It seems like S’s application was updated internally, like many others, and all decisions will be released at the same time - probably Jan 29.

My daughter is considering applying for the Morrill Scholars program and is trying to get a sense of the time commitment. She is active in a few clubs in HS, one of which was about 5 - 7 hours a month, the other which was much more of a time commitment but she had balance with her other extra curriculars. Does anyone have any insight into this?

the campus wasn’t locked initially and for some it now is locked

wait so where is the accept admission tab?

if its not there does that mean we didnt get in? :frowning:

In my opinion, I think that tab is there for everyone. What does seem promising is the question being locked or not in scholsrshipuniverse.

1 Like

the tab doesnt show up in my portal idk i cant seem to find it anywhere. those questions in scholarship universe have been locked in mine since novemeber ish