Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

S is still under ‘Evaluation’ but in his Application Status page there’s a new tab up top that says ‘Accept Admission.’

When he clicks it, it takes him to an applicant center page, but no admission info.

Do others see the ‘Accept Admission’ tab? I’m thinking its probably there for everyone.

2 Likes

ion see it, where is it

It’s a new tab on the top of his ‘Application Status’ page.

Did it just show up or has it always been there? I just checked and I have that too - but don’t recall if it has always been there

I don’t recall seeing that tab before, so I think it’s new.

S doesn’t recall seeing it either.

But we’d like confirmation from others.

ya i got that, didnt see that previously, kinda tricky to find it

Hopefully a good sign and decisions coming soon.

1 Like

Under the Accept admissions tab, to the right it has undergraduate admissions in a box, does yours say regional campus information? I am hoping its standard and not showing a regional acceptance

I don’t remember seeing that “Accept Admission” option before today, either

Yes, the ‘Regional Campus Information’ link is there. I wouldn’t worry about this too much (unless you are in-state). When you click the link it’s just info, and it seems geared for in-state students.

S just tried the Scholarship Universe trick that some suggested earlier in this thread. This is what came up

Which Ohio State University college(s) are you admitted to or enrolled in?
Arts and Sciences

Which Ohio State University Campus are you admitted to or attending?
Columbus

I guess this is a good sign.

Ah
I don’t have that, so seems like I will be either deferred or denied.

locked right?

Yes locked.

That admission info in Scholarship Universe has come up for us for weeks, but we don’t have any results yet. Not sure what to make of it.

good to know. i’ll tell S not to get too excited about it.

but that “student admission” is a good indicator possibly

1 Like

I don’t have the “accept admission” button,
but in Scholarship Universe I do have a locked campus - Columbus and a locked college - Business.

click student admission tab on the top of the page