Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

What scholars program was he admitted into

if you go to scholarship universe, and click on the applications tab on the left, if it says “enrolled in sciences” does that mean you have been accepted?

Have you checked lately? Did it lock?

We’ve had campus, college and major locked for weeks
 that’s encouraging, but waiting is so challenging! Any inkling about when there might be more news, more admission drops?

I believe you do initially, but then you don’t after year 1 to keep the scholarship.

Has anyone who has already been admitted received their financial aid package?

We were admitted in December and no package yet. They don’t come out with Fin Aide until Feb/March

She is doing the law and politics program. She was excited about it and also about her second choice. Glad it worked out. Congrats!

My daughter is also Pol. Science and same scholars program as your daughter (Law and Politics). Have you already decided to put down housing contract @Smith-Steeb? She was excited about the Morrill Tower housing but w/Scholars you have to stay at Smith-Steeb. We plan on visiting soon. We are from TX. Congrats!

My son in the program too, He wants to know if our daughter is on the 2025 IG page because he has been speaking with someone on there

1 Like

We haven’t heard on Scholars yet and likely won’t do anything for housing until mid-Feb.

1 Like

My son in the program too, He wants to know if our daughter is on the 2025 IG page because he has been speaking with someone on there

Finally my daughter who was accepted in December received her package letter in mail!!!

3 Likes

She said it’s not her. Let me know if you have any questions about the city!

I dont think so. But will get her to follow that page.

Thank you and hope you all get the Scholars notification.

Do you just email admissions to withdraw an application?

My son likes that page alot

Congratulations! Was it the financial aid package or merit? Are you out if state?

Congratulations!!Financial aid or merit? Are you out of state?