Ohio State Class of 2026 Admission

Thank you!

Son received Morril scholarship today for full tuition.

6 Likes

Congrats! His stats if you don’t mind sharing?

Thanks, 4.0 UW gpa, 11 AP’s, 1440 SAT

Somehow, one more person was admitted to Arts and Sciences in the last 17 days - in both 2021 and 2022 :laughing:

Anyone know when decision for Morrill and scholars come out?

I got notification today of Morrill Scholarship recipient. Full tuition OOS, 3.92/4.25, no test. Direct admit to Fisher.

2 Likes

Congrats. When did you get your admission notification? My daughter is OOS and applied to Fisher for early action and no response yet. 3.98/4.1 did submit ACT

Congratulations! Was it an email?

Congratulations!

Yes, he got an email yesterday around 6:00pm.

1 Like

Congrats!!!

Thanks!!

I was admitted on Dec 10, notification via Buckeyelink, email a few days later. I received email about direct admission to Fisher on Dec 20. The Fisher email was sent to my @osu.edu account. Then received letter via regular mail. The Morrill Scholarship notification was sent to my gmail account.

My brother just graduated from Fisher last year, not sure if that has anything to do with the process. He was also a Morrill Scholar.

1 Like

Congratulations. Can you elaborate on your brother’s experience at Fisher, both in terms of academic/social life and career placement?

My brother was in the Business Scholar program. He lived in Blackburn with other business scholar students for the first year. They had activities about business etiquette, resume, interviewing, job fairs, networking. They also had a trip to NYC for 3-4 days. He got upperclassmen as mentors and then he mentored others. OSU has a huge job fair and in addition Fisher has its own job fair too. He had two internships that he secured in the job fairs. He had a full time job offer in August of his senior year.

Overall. he had a great experience. He says OSU has extracurricular activities second to none in the country. He had season tickets for football and basketball and was part of a fraternity and several business related organizations. His senior year was affected by Covid which was disappointing for him.

2 Likes

Congrats. My son also received an email that he is a Morrill scholarship recipient. Computer Science major, 3.81 GPA

2 Likes

Congrats! When did your son receive the email if i may ask?

My S22 was accepted on 12/10. Does anyone know when merit $$ will be announced? He’s very interested and this is an important piece of the puzzle! Thanks!

3 Likes

Has anyone’s kid heard back about the Biomedical Science interview yet?

3 Likes

Are any more decisions expected prior to 1/21?

1 Like