Ohio State Class of 2026 Admission

Nothing yet here…

1 Like

This is like 12/10 all over again…

3 Likes

are only acceptances out???

nothing yet

this is really mean that they do this to the kids…

9 Likes

can you share your stats and other universities you got into?

1 Like

Such a good question! I guess ppl don’t want to say they got rejected, but with the amount of ppl who applied EA, if they are getting back to everyone today, they obviously cannot accept everyone… :scream:

SAT 1490
4 AP’s,
National skater, MUN, various extra curricular activities,
97% (indian system).

Got into PSU,MSU and UMASS AMHERST

So indian??

1 Like

Yes

Why can’t they just release the decisions all at once?

10 Likes

We don’t see any change yet from “evaluation”. Is that a bad sign?

My daughter got her decision at 1230ish in December. Friends of hers at same school got at all different hours through to 10pm. Good luck.

7 Likes

We don’t either! Not sure how to read that…

My friend’s daughter was one of the last of her friends to hear (she’s a senior at OSU now). It’s totally random. My daughter texted me that a bunch of kids have heard today, but I have not heard from my kid yet, soooo… Wish they would just send them all out instead of ruining another Friday. Dec 10th was not my favorite day. :frowning:

7 Likes

same!

Is it being organized and released by major?

My daughter is so excited and has so patiently waited for today. She’s excited to join her big sister in the Fall at OSU. Good luck everyone!!

9 Likes

If you applied ED on time and only the ACT score didn’t get loaded into the OSU portal until 11/2/21 (for 2/2021 test date), do you think that will move the application from ED to regular decision? If you apply ED and nothing changes in the portal…still says “Evaluation”…does the application move to the regular decision date(s)?

1 Like

S22 just got accepted - we checked portal about 45 mins ago and it was still under evaluation… then checked 10 mins ago and it said Admitted. School of business. Good luck to everyone waiting!

10 Likes