Ohio State Class of 2026 Admission

it sounded like the first wave of decisions had their portals changed relatively early in the afternoons and emails came later (after portal changes)

2 Likes

Yes - portal changed first and then my son received an e-mail later.

same

In 2019 (for the Class of 2023), they had at least 4 waves and my DS was admitted in the last wave DA to Fisher and main campus. The process is completely nutty.

Has anyone heard back?

Thanks! Do you mean waves throughout the day? Or different days?

The process seems to be completely random. My son, Class of 2022, was accepted in the last wave (fourth day decisions went out). He had a 4+ GPA, 34 ACT, National Merit, etc. Everyone kept assuring him he would get in but we sweated it out. Ohio State was his top choice. Happy to say he is a senior in honors engineering and graduating in May. Now here we are on January 21, 2022 waiting to hear about his sister!

3 Likes

The release waves in 2019 were monthly I believe….there was one in Nov, one or two in Dec and one in January.
But this year, they cut it down to two dates, Dec 15, I believe and today. My son heard in December, mid afternoon while in school.
Good luck to everyone today!!

3 Likes

are we predicting decisions to release mainly in the afternoon/early evening?

My son last year heard in the second round and the updated the portal around 3/4 with his acceptance. Now waiting for my senior to hear in the second round:)

3 Likes

S22. Got accepted for computer engineering.

8 Likes

Did he hear today?

Yes. Just now!

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Email or just kept refreshing and didnt say evaluation anymore

No email yet. Keep refreshing

They are out - check out OSU’s instagram!

mine isn’t out… :no_mouth:

ugh mines not out yet

2 Likes

Mine’s not out yet. This anticipation is giving me a headache

1 Like