Online grad school

I am currently an art teacher in New York State. In New York, you must get a master’s degree within five years of graduating undergrad. I am planning to apply to a couple of colleges offering a master’s in Art Ed, but I am hoping to branch out a bit. Ideally, I would love to get a master’s focused on elementary STEAM since I do also teach some STEAM classes. Here’s where the problem starts. Since I am a full-time teacher, I want to do a fully online program so I do not have to commute to a college. The school I work at will pay for my master’s as long as I go to a public university in New York, Pennsylvania, or New Jersey (which is great!). That means though that I am limited to online programs at public colleges in only those three states. The other issue is that in order for my master’s to count towards my professional certification, I have to have at least 12 master’s credits that are in art. Does anyone know of any online Master’s programs that focus on STEAM in NY, NJ, or PA with at least 12 credits in art? I found a lot of colleges that offer online masters in “Liberal Studies”, which seems great, but they do not offer enough online art courses for it to count for me. Truthfully, I do not think a program like the one I am looking for exists, but figured I’d ask here just in case. Also, if anyone happens to know of any master’s programs that are focused in the education and art field (besides a general master’s in art education) I’d love to hear it! Thanks.