Parents of the HS Class of 2010 and college years beyond (Part 1)

<p>I hope everything it’s ok P56</p>

<p>Sending positive vibes to you and your H, p56.</p>

<p>P56 - sending positive vibes your way.</p>

<p>I have eye drops…they seem to be soothing, if nothing else. The skin under my eye is all wrinkled, I guess from being alternately bathed in salt water tears and being blotted with tissues? What’s worse, having wrinkles or having them only on one side? :/</p>

<p>Now I’m painting another door frame. I love the way the hall is looking with all the bedroom door frames white instead of brown. </p>

<p>Sending healthy vibes to all. :)</p>

<p>P56 I hope all is ok with your DH.</p>

<p>mommusic, I hope the eyedrops work! We just had all our woodwork re-painted from brown/wood stain to white. Made a huge difference. The house is much brighter and fresher-looking.</p>

<p>thanks everyone, just getting home… cardiologist keeping him overnight, will do testing in the morning…but he seemed to be doing well when i left.</p>

<p>P56 - keeping you and your DH in my thoughts. Hope he gets well soon.</p>

<p>Mommusic - sending healing wishes your way as well. What rotten luck to have pinkeye this week, but at least it wasn’t only a day or two before the big day!</p>

<p>GSharp - hope your D2 receives those time-sensitive papers in time!</p>

<p>P56: +++ Vibes loaded and PVC pointed at your H, and you as well, so that you get a good nights sleep.</p>

<p>positive thoughts, P56.<br>
(and bumping from the last slot on the page)</p>

<p>PVC headed at you and H,P56. Somehow I think DH will have a better night’s sleep than you. </p>

<p>Good luck with the drops mommusic. I hope they do the trick.</p>

<p>coffee is on. Happy Tuesday.</p>

<p>P56, best wishes to your DH.</p>

<p>Munequita I sent you a PM about UMass Amherst. My D is nearby.</p>

<p>P56, how are you doing? How is your husband?</p>

<p>Good Morning!</p>

<p>p56 - Sending PVCs to your H today. I hope all is well.</p>

<p>mommusic - I hope the pink eye has cleared up. Best wishes for your son and his wedding this weekend. Congratulations!</p>

<p>jc - Wahoo!!! Congrats to your D!</p>

<p>Hi!..to everyone else!</p>

<p>Happy Tuesday to all…</p>

<p>looks like all is good… supposed to have some tests today…probably discharged later in the day… thank you so much for all the thoughts and pvc’s!</p>

<p>more pvc’s to mommusic’s eye!!</p>

<p>thanks for the coffee IL…geez you were up early!</p>

<p>happy pancake day to those british/canadian peeps</p>

<p>

But is it Nick’s coffee? Inquiring minds want to know. Demanding Pittsburgh coffee drinkers want to know. :wink:

No offense G#, but I just snorted IL’s coffee on my computer screen.</p>

<p>P56: I’m glad to hear that all is looking well. Sending PVCs for an early discharge.</p>

<p>Sending warm thoughts to PNJ.</p>

<p>mommusic: :heart::heart: congratulations on the upcoming nuptials.:heart::heart: I hope your eyes are not as pink or red as the Valentine hearts. </p>

<p>jc40: congrats to your D on being selected to live on the Lawn. That is indeed an honor since “lawnies” are de facto ambassadors for the University.</p>

<p>BTW, did you notice that CC has now increased the number of PMs from 50 to 100? We may have said goodbye to the greenies but now we have more PMs.</p>

<p>p56, I was also powering the PVC for your H, glad it seems to have worked. </p>

<p>momm hope the eye gets all better fast. PVC counted for it, ,too. And best wishes to the wedding couple!</p>

<p>I rarely comment, so I am sending in some CA sunshine, fresh off the tree orangejuice!</p>

<p>In COLLEGE news, DS just asked to renew his apartment for next year. He had to get a little more expensive one because he needed a 6 month lease due to fall study abroad. Since he will stay on campus this summer, it just made sense to go ahead and keep the nice apartment. It plus food is only a tiny bit more than dorm which requires a food contract. It is nice to think he will not have to move again! Last apartment for undergrad is in the bag. How did last year come so quick?</p>

<p>Good morning! </p>

<p>Only college news is that S3 (my senior) heard yesterday that he was admitted to UC Berkeley which was VERY exciting! Still waiting on quite a few more, but definitely a relief to know he is in at one of his top choices.</p>