Parents of the HS Class of 2010 and college years beyond (Part 1)

<p>Here we go again. This “week” just keeps getting better. I’m coming to dip back into the PVC well for my mother. My father passed away this morning. DW is on the way to her house now. I am flying home tonight to be with my mother tomorrow.</p>

<p>G# - I’m so sorry to hear this… PVCs to you and your family during this very difficult time.</p>

<p>Oh, G#. I am just so incredibly sorry.</p>

<p>G# - So sorry for your loss. Sending wishes for strength and for peace in your family, and may memories of your father be a blessing for those who knew and loved him.</p>

<p>Congratulations to all our graduates!</p>

<p>And momannoyed - looks like we have an acquaintance in common. Prayers being said here.</p>

<p>For anyone keeping track, S’s team finished third at the DIII National Ultimate Tournament this weekend. Not bad for a 12 seed. And not a bad way to end his collegiate frisbee career.</p>

<p>G#-so sorry for your loss. PVCs and prayers to you and your whole family. </p>

<p>G#: So sorry for your loss!!! Your family has definitely had it’s fill of “life events” of late! My thoughts and prayers are with you all. </p>

<p>G#- So sorry for your loss. You have definitely had more than your share of bad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.</p>

<h1>G, I came onto CC to send my condolences. I’m so very sorry to learn about your dad. I’m sending you my prayers during this difficult time.</h1>

<p>G#, continued thoughts and prayers for your family, things can only go up from here! More seriously, not to diminish the deaths of The Dads, your girls are celebrating great accomplishments, I hope the happiness can move to the top.</p>

<p>G#, thinking of you and your family during this very difficult time!</p>

<p>GSharp, please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.</p>

<p>G#, sending you comfort and heartfelt sympathy for you and yours.</p>

<p>I’m so sorry, GSharp. Safe travels; thinking of you and your family.</p>

<p>G# my condolences. I’m so sorry.</p>

<p>G# - I am so sorry about your losses. Quite a buffeting for your family. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you all.</p>

<p>G# - I am so sorry. Continued thoughts and prayers coming to you and your family.</p>

<p>G#, I am so sorry. Major PVC being sent to your mom, you, and your DW. This is such a hard row to hoe at this time (anytime, really) . Wishing light from CA to brighten you and yours day just a little.</p>

<p>G#, it just doesn’t seem fair to have so much sadness and loss in such a short time. Losing a parent leaves a hole in your heart that never fully heals. I wish you Godspeed on your way home, and will keep you and your family in my thoughts.
You are the Hero of the Week.</p>

<p>yes, I second the nomination for G# as hero of the week. Give your wife a big hug when you get home, and your daughters when you see them.</p>

<p>Hi G#. I hope you’re okay and travel plans aren’t putting on added challenges. We’re thinking of you. PVCs to you and your family.</p>