Parents of the HS Class of 2017 (Part 1)

Don’t forget to do the survey - I gave them my unbridled, unabridged, and rather unfavorable opinion.

I wondered what all these chatters are about.
I log-in to Naviance. Sure enough. I hate this full color, sleek view! :-&

OK, now I see the “new” features of Naviance. I was getting to the schools through the “I’m Applying” page and was seeing all the old info. The new page has morphed into the omnipresent “tiles” that see so popular now.

@dfbdfb No Naviance for us either. Such a trouble free life we lead – as far as I know MIT and Harvard have accepted everyone who has applied from S’s HS. =))

The Ohio State U is the hotspot on CC right now. They’ve released EA answers on the Friday before Thanksgiving for the past couple of years so all the hopefuls (my S) are checking the status pages furiously. Good luck to anyone who has applied!

Nothing here yet. I keep refreshing like a maniac! :))

My S is also eager to get an update from OSU.

Well, our Naviance is now beyond useless. We don’t even have a scattergram of ACT scores now, only SAT. Very disappointing so far.

@nocturne21 I saw scattergrams an hour ago, and then they all disappeared. :-/ :-/ :-/ I think they must be still working on it due to overwhelming positive reponses. :))

Now Naviance changes too??? Can the class of 2017 have one @#$!% flippin’ thing that doesn’t change for their year? I swear, these poor kids are under a curse or something. ~X(

@Dolemite thank you so much for the old URL ^:)^

Off to fill out the feedback survey! Think they got anyone who likes it?

@STEM2017 Just filled out the Naviance survey. We lost a lot of useful statistics!

Good luck to all the Buckeye hopefuls.

Now I can’t even access the acceptance data for the past 3 years! The only thing that works are @dolomite’s workarounds ^:)^

@nocturne21 I can still see ACT if I change it to ACT on the little dropdown menu above the scattergram. Not so for you?

@CT1417 I also couldn’t get the CID to to pop up when I hovered.
Instead, use google. For example, google “what is the naviance cid number University of Delaware”
The first result was … University of Delaware - Naviance
https://succeed.naviance.com/collegesmain/viewcollege.php?cid=5811&section=1
Which means the CID for UD is 5811.
Hopefully that helps.

D is in at UGA and tOSU.

@payn4ward my response to them wasn’t exactly positive! Lol Wait, actually I did say the pictures were nice. ;))
@kt1969 No dropdown menu anymore. I just have a scattergram “button” that does absolutely nothing.

Maybe they are still working on it. I’ve got my fingers crossed!

@itsgettingreal17 Congrats to D!

I’m late to Naviancr chatter, but the new version is ok to me. Click on acceptance rate/how does this relate to me and all the old info is there. I like it.

Congrats @itsgettingreal17 <:-P