Parents of the HS Class of 2017 (Part 1)

Congrats @MACncheez !!

Yay @thshadow and @MACncheez <:-P

Nice $$!

Congratulations @thshadow and @MACncheese! <:-P <:-P

S17 is deferred. :((
Oh well, he has been fortunate so far. First deferral. :frowning:

Congratulations on the Case Western acceptances, @thshadow and @MACncheez!

Congrats to all recent acceptances and hugs to those with deferrals and denials.
We had a mixed bag here. D was accepted to both Fordham and Northeastern with scholarships.
She was also accepted to Boston College, but was deferred from Georgetown. She is well past their 75%
percentile for stats and has great leadership ECs so we think it was probably her supplemental essay. Oh well
onward to the regular decision round!

Congrats on Case acceptances - @thshadow & @macncheeze!! My son was also accepted - very happy - it is a strong possibility. Nice scholarship (29.5K). Did you get a PS message on your acceptance letter – DS got one that says his commitment to Robotics is great prep for Case. He must have talked about FIRST Tech Challenge in his interview or school visit. Funny.

You know, the process of deferring really frosts my cookies >:P Accept or not, two choices only.

Congratulations @CA1543 !!

Congrats @CA1543! What a nice scholarship!

Woohoo on all the CWRU acceptances and $$$!!!

@CA1543 - yes, I think all of the acceptances at Case come with a personalized PS. (At least many people have mentioned one.) Her PS was about a club she started at her school.

Congrats @CA1543 <:-P

Congrats @STEM2017 @WhereIsMyKindle @SincererLove !! Nice way to wind down the year!!

Our PS for Case said something about “Hope to see you as a Marching Spartan
”. Really? That’s the best you could do? =))

@MACncheez @SincererLove @thshadow @CA1543 @WhereIsMyKindle and anyone I missed - big Congrats!

Congrats everyone on their amazing acceptances and honors and $$$! We have a terrific bunch of kids here.

Hugs for deferrals and denials
luckily it’s not the end and there will always be choices.

Congratulations @STEM2017 @SincererLove @CA1543 @WhereIsMyKindle @itsgettingreal17 @nocturne21 and others who had good news! <:-P <:-P

Congrats @SincererLove, @STEM2017 @WhereIsMyKindle @thshadow @MACncheez and @CA1543 !

D also was accepted at CWRU with merit!

Woo Hoo! @thshadow and @MACncheez and @CA1543 and @mamaedefamilia
Glad to see the Case came through for all of you and with $$$$$!!! $-)

I don’t know @WhereIsMyKindle - we didn’t mind the deferral so much! The school D got deferred is lower on her list but if she doesn’t get her first choice, it might be nice to have a possible acceptance there later!

D17 got accepted at Elon today. So far no scholarship attached, but she was looking at portal one minute and then the next it was updated. Just happy to get in. Now at least she has IU and Elon. CofC next, and then all the reach schools in March. She is very mad at me for not encouraging her to go ED at GW, her dream school, but it was also a financial dream that I could not take a chance on.

also congrats to everyone else and the Case western acceptances.