Parents of the HS Class of 2021 (Part 2)

@homerdog maybe less prestigious to them, but top employers think highly of UofM. I would assume same with grad schools that get Michigan undergrad applicants.

4 Likes

I read that statistic to mean submitting scores didnā€™t help or hurt.

1 Like

@123mom123 good luck to your kiddo!! Iā€™m going to convince my son to check after finals on Friday.

1 Like

@19and21 Best of luck to your son! Fingers crossed the legacy boost helps. Amherst is such an admirable place. I havenā€™t run the Middlebury numbers where my D ended up applyingā€¦Iā€™d rather remain in the dark.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!! I will wish the same for your son!!! Maybe they will both win the lottery, woo hoo!!!

3 Likes

@gotham_mom Hmm, maybe youā€™re right, it does seem high. Iā€™ll have to check it out. If so, that would be good news for the ED.

1 Like

D21 didnā€™t get in to UVA. Devastated. The last 36 hours have been awful.

Iā€™m so sorry. Big hugs and some ice cream are in order.

1 Like

oh no. Iā€™m so sorry.

Iā€™m very sorry.

@NOVAGirl87 I am so sorry, hugs to your and your D.

Soooo very sorry. Hugs to both you and your daughter.

I am so sorry.

Iā€™m so sorry. :frowning: Its so hard to see our kids sad or upset but it feels magnified this year after everything else. Hang in there, and hugs to your D.

4 Likes

So sorry! This is the hard part- I really hate it!

2 Likes

It especially hurts when itā€™s her parentsā€™ alma mater. Losing a dog last night and now this, itā€™s too much.

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry about the loss of your dog and the UVA decision. Wish we could all give you and your D hugs in person.

4 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry, @NOVAGirl87 . It really is too much. Wishing for comfort for your family. :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry @NOVAGirl87.

This tea leaf reading is going on all over the place!